Hydrostatic Pressure Testing Machine are used to find out the resistance to internal pressure of RPVC, C-PVC, U-PVC, MDPE, HDPE, LLDPE, pipes, Fittings, Valves etc. as per IS, BS, ASTM and other equivalent standards. This testing Machine is used for determination of the resistance of thermoplastic pipe to constant internal water pressure at constant temperature. This software is made to measure the effect of Pressure verses Time to different pipe of different metals.
Feature of Hydro:-
This software is made for N-numbers of Pressure Station and N-numbers of Temperature Station
(1) Station Setting Steps
1. Go to Tools menu and select Station Setting sub menu
2. You find following Window
3. Fill number of Station for Pressure and number of station for Temperature then click set button.
(2) Left Panel of Software
Left panel of software contains two windows station Display list window and graph control window- Station Display List window display the all Station number and their current Status with particular Icons according to them
Status List with their Icons
(2) Graph Detail
The software is computerized Hydro System it Display real time pressure and temperature data in graph for each station and also display in common graph. Also provides two way communications with digital instrument.
A. Graph Details for Pressure
This form is divided into following different parts
Specification Window with Result
Functional buttons as shown below in above figure.
Steps for Test
1 First Select comm. Port then click to go for connection with digital instrument and then click on Check Interface button for checking Interface with all station after that you can see station ‘s interface status in Station List
After that, you can see four lines in pressure graph and their value in Setting Window of station that interfacing with instrument
Middle line which show setting pressure (Solid Yellow Line)
Lower Band line show setting band (-) (Dashed Yellow Line)
Upper Band Line show setting band (+) (Dashed Yellow Line)
Burst line dhow setting burst (Dashed-Dot Sky blue Line)
At top of graph you can see Current Status of station and cursor position in graph with Data point label.
All this setting you can find in setting window also you can set their values from software to Instrument.
Using GetPARAM button you can get all this parameter’s value from instrument.
2. Click on New Test button of window whatever station you want to take new test.
3. Fill all necessary information about test in specification window of whatever station you want to start it.
fill testname, testtype, party name, oprator name, job no, and batch no, class, Temp.Station etc…
You can take to type of test
1. Normal Test
2. Burst Test
3. start date and start rime will fill automatically when station start
4. end date and end time will fill automatically when test end
5. fill O.D and Thick ness and then Induce Stress calculate automatically according to Setting Pressure
6. if you want to set pressure according to Induce stress then fill Induce stress and click to set pressure button
7. Maximum Pressure and Minimum Pressure will fill according to current pressure value
4. Click on Start button initiate the test, after that station in running mode It will display graph plotting according to Station’s Pressure and Time. you find current tabular Data in tabular data lost of station window
5. Click on hold button to hold test for sometime, and then station goes in holding status.
If you want to tack station in Running mode then click on stat button one more time
6. If current time of station will meet to setting time them graph automatically stopped. And station will go in End Mode
. If Station will running and Burst is come at that time graph also automatically stopped. And station will go in Burst Mode.
. After graph is stopped you can fine the Max Pressure values using last button of window named Max Pressure
. To save the graph click on save graph button.
10. For printing Graph
Print Graph Report(For printing the graph )
Print Tabular Report( For Printing the tabular data)
By clicking these button you fine following Selection for Printing
If you want to print all detail of test then select the Normal Print ant then click Print Button
If you want to print Date wise detail then Select Date Wise Print then enter from date and to date after that click Print
Print Preview of Graph Report
Print Preview of Tabular Report
B. Graph Details for Temperature
This has same functionality as Pressure, differences are that there is no any setting window, it will display graph plotting according to Station’s temperature and Time.
C. Common Graph Details for Pressure
This graph Plotting according to all Pressure channel ‘s Pressure and Time that means you can see all pressure channel’s graph with their particular color as notify in notification window in one graph
D. Common Graph Details for Temperature
This graph Plotting according to all Temperature channel ‘s Temperature and Time that means you can see all Temperature channel’s
graph with their particular color as notify in notification window in one graph